Monday, November 14, 2011

Football, Soccer, Or However You May Call It

I'm just gonna call it soccer for now since I'm kind of americanized. 
So, we had a soccer match against EK today. Well, i think the school's name was EK. Hm... Yeah, I'm pretty sure. Btw, my swim coach teaches at that school haha
But back to the actual topic: we had a soccer match against EK.
And it was soooo cold and the field was outside and we were all wearing shorts and short sleeves. Anyway, we (our girl's team; I was defense) won 9:2 against the EK girls ;)
Yes, we are awesome. 
And then the guys played and our team lost 4:0. But they did a good job, so who cares :)
Them apparently since they were super mad about not even scoring one goal. But whatever.
And the girls were all cheering for the guys while they played and it was sooo cold, so I just stole Forrest's and Michael's sweater. Then I was wearing like 3 sweaters and then it was nice and warm :D
haha
I would post pictures but I don't have any yet. Sorry.

L

No comments:

Post a Comment