Friday, December 23, 2011

The Missing Days (part 1)

Hello again.
My dad fixed his camera and I tried to catch up to the Days I've missed. As you can tell from the topic of this post, I still have some more to do. I apologize right now for the quality as well as for the sketchiness of my drawings. But I hope these are going to satisfy you for now.

L


Day 9: Favorite TV Show
At first I wanted to draw Sheldon Cooper from the show but I ended up doing this instead - on the back of a Customer Comment Card from the restaurant we were at. I'm sorry that I didn't come up with anything more creative.
-

Day 10: Favorite Candy
I drew this right next to Day 9. And as you can see, my favorite candy are lollipops :)
-

Day 11: Turning Point in My Life
Moving to Albania in 2010 was a major turning point in my life. I even think the only one since I lead a very boring life :p
-

Day 12: Most Recent Accomplishment
Yes, my most recent accomplishment was getting an A on my Physics test. And I'm very proud of that :p
-

Day 13: Comic
Yes, this is me. And yes, I fall asleep in Math class. When my teacher explains stuff, it just puts me to sleep. I don't know why.
-

Day 14: Favorite Fairytale
Little Red Riding Hood! Is that even a fairytale? I don't know.
-

Day 15: Family Picture
We're an awesome family ;)
Yes, my mom looks very young but that's probably because she's a Philipina haha
And yes, I'm the shortest person in my family. Sad, isn't it? 
In case anyone is wondering, if you go from left to right, you go from oldest to youngest too.

Well then, I hope you enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment